Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Seattle Pics & Casualty of Toddlerdom





Here are two pictures of Mia taken by Cindy Yen before we left Seattle. I like these because they show how exuberant Mia is about everything. I'll have to post more later. Go to Cindy's blog to see a few more.

Yesterday I made the mistake of putting my glasses on the edge of the bathtub while I showered. These are my old Kenneth Cole ones that I got right before we left SF in 2004 and I LOVE them. Anyway, as I was shampooing my hair I had a feeling, call it mother's intuition, that Mia was up to no good. She had been playing with her Leapfrog school bus just a few seconds ago. But as I opened my left eye and peered through the soap stinging it, I saw that she broke my beloved glasses. She was of course saying, "Uh-oh, uh-oh," in her sing-song voice. I got over it quick though. Now that I am a mother, my personal possessions do not have as much value as they once held in my eyes.

2 comments:

Maureen Nikaido said...

What a wonderful picture of Mia! You could win an award with that one. Not a bad shot of our city either.

Maureen

grace said...

she is such a cutie pie! i would've melted and forgotten all about the glasses...er, but if it was red sox memorabilia, maybe that'd be a different story.