Monday, January 09, 2006

Well, I promised pictures a LONG time ago and they are here.

The first one is of our long expected baby, due to arrive on April 29th, 2006. We can't wait to meet our little one and pray that Kona will do well with our addition. We're trying to keep the sex a secret, but both Ken and I have slipped in conversations with friends. We hope those who know will keep it quiet! Shh!

Right now, I'm making plans for the nursery. The theme of course will be puppies/dogs. I purchased a border with cartoon dogs and will likely paint the walls and light green and cream color. I've also been trolling eBay for accents/accessories.

The other photos are of Kona after her surgery. Seems so long ago that she was limping and avoiding activity. I was so worried about her, but she's just fine now. Pray that she doesn't injure her other hingleg. That would set us back another two thousand bucks!

Lastly, remember the yarn I bought during my birthday trip to Fairhaven, Mt. Vernon and Poulsbo? Well, I am finally on the finishing for the little cardigan. It's almost done now. Actually the pic is inaccurate b/c last night I finished all the seams while watching Desparate Housewives. Now it only needs the buttons.

That's it for now, I'm off soon to Downtown Seattle to meet my best friend from college, Sarah Park, for lunch. I plan on doing some shopping husband-free. It's so hard to for me to shop, even window shop with Ken. He's such a downer.

No comments: