Wednesday, March 02, 2005

BFN, Kindred Spirit, More shop therapy

Secret Pal: It was a BFN or Big Fat Negative. Thank you for your prayers though. We'll do another round of IUI with the letrozole and pray for the best. I hope you are doing well!

The other day I met a kindred spirit. She and I work for the same place to administer reading measures. Kindly she offered to pick me up to go to the school site since I'm w/o the car during the day this month. She is a knitter, educator, a follower of Christ, and an all around nice person. She doesn't have a dog, so we'll have to work that one in ;). Anyway, thanks for reading my blog RuthAnne!

So I finally received my Knitpicks order and am very pleased with it. They weren't kidding when they said 5-14 days. It actually took 12 days. That's fine for free shipping. The color I ordered in the Merino turned out to be more purplish or lavender than blue, but I prefer that... My friend's Andean Silk is soooooo soft. I can't believe she wants to wait until Saturday to get it. She's taking me out to high tea for my birthday on Saturday. Will write all about it. Back to the yarn, I love the Andean Silk, so I went to order more b/c I got a Baby Shower invite in the mail today. Yes, you read that correctly, I bought more yarn. It really was an impulse thing too. I did it right after the BFN. This time, I made it to 30 bucks all on my own. What did I just do??? Too late anyways, that was my moment of regret. It's over. So I think I'll make another Baby Kimono for this child whose shower I was invited to. On another note, the count for pregnant ladies at church went up to eight!

Went to church to work on the Missions Bulletin Board. Felt very teacherly. Found out that the church secretary gave her notice and that the position is open. Hmm...I just might apply for it. Tuesday-Friday from 10-2pm!!! And I can probably bring Konster on some days. Only prob is that it will take two buses during the months when I don't have the car. Will have to pray on it...

That's all for now. Back to IDOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there - I am so thrilled to know someone that has a blog and then you actually mention me! Thank you! See you tomorrow -Ruthanne

Anonymous said...

Yu Linda-
You should apply for that position at church. I think you would be perfect for it!